Sunday, January 17, 2010

Shepherd; the One who calls me by name -

i hate these thoughts. why did i allow myself to become so emotionally attached? i pray that You take these memories away. i regret forming them with that person. sometimes i think if i move and never hear about the things he is involved with, it will all just go away. but the evil one uses my mind to keep me miserable. i regret the past, but i look towards the future with a great longing, with a feeling that it will all be so much better than it ever could have been with the way things were. thank You for using my mistakes to do Your work in spite of me. i made mistakes, but now that time has passed i can see the positive things You did during that time. it was not because of me; only because of You. make me strong. i am a daughter of Christ, and there is infinite power in that. constantly remind me. You have broken me and You are rebuilding, i want to be nothing other than Your holy temple. i want to be the moon that reflects the Light of the Son. i want to only be Yours. nothing else matters, all things lose their control and influence on me. i am so glad You are focused on You and You alone; help me to be focused on the same thing, not on others.

i don't have time to maintain these regrets when i think about the way YOU LOVE ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment