Saturday, December 26, 2009

Great Teacher,

You are teaching me grace and patience with each day, with each undesirable scenario. i wish i could stay calm the minute i enter in, but i'm still a child. hopefully i will learn, and the anger & sense of brokenness will never cross my mind. i'm sorry, so sorry for choosing the wrong thing for so long. thank You for forgiving me for past mistakes and the ones i make now, and for using my shortcomings for Your good. i want nothing other than to consistently be in line with Your will; Your ways are so much higher.

take and seal my heart. Your invisible love is sweeter than anything else i've ever come across.

"since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth."
- colossians three:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment