Saturday, June 18, 2011

I'm giving this to You. No longer will I carry this worry, this burden. Such a silly thing to worry about! In the grand scheme of things, how foolish I have been. I have seen children with swollen bellies from a lack of food, I have seen people with no homes, I have seen pain, anger, hurt, and longing for something more. This is what You want me to be occupied with, this is what You want me to have a heart for - not a test. Not a career. Not a job. Not stability. Not comfort. I will act as Your servant in all that I do. You have blessed me beyond measure! I am so thankful for what You pour upon me, and I pray that I can reflect such a pure love back to You. If I pass, I will praise You. If I fail, I will praise You. I just want to honor You in the way I handle this. I have prepared, I have studied, and I will remember that You are ever present in my life. My identity is found in You, not in the initials I may one day place after my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment